SALOMON MAN'S BOARD 2014
This is Bode Merrill's vehicle of choice for everyday riding. Salomon has chosen the best materials (wood, carbon and basalt), the construction has just one goal: to offer you max pop!
The rockers in spatula and heel will give you more manoeuvrability and better versatility. The ideal board to go big on any terrain.
TECHNICAL INFO :
- Flex 7/10 offers tone and reactivity
- Directional Twin shape : A twin shape for freestyle moves with with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from centre slightly.
- Cross Profile (Ultimate All mountain freestyle): Camber between the feet for better control, pop and landing stability. and Rocker on tip and tail for effortless floatation forward and switch.
- Green Ghost Core: To build this lightweight and dynamic core, Salomon has associated the best strips of wood to a light wood carefully selected from sustainable forestry.
- Quadratic edge lines: this edge lines based on elliptic curves allows easy turning inputs, changes in fluid management and transitions edge to edge in flexibility.
- Ghost Basalt Stringers: Basalt stringers are sewn into a triax layer for durable pop, control and damp ride at speed, and easy manoeuvrability on smoother rides.